Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Lemotion Night Life - 21 Dec Club Tonic

Well people it seems like mother nature has finally decided to bless us Capetonians with summer. And this means going out at night and experiencing the City or Town that you are in.

No matter where in the world you are there is just something about a city at night. I live in Cape Town and I am not sure if I am biased but to me Cape Town is absolutely the most beautiful City I have ever been to.

There is something special about a City at night. It is almost as if it is coming alive. Now I don't know if it is the flickering of lights or the lovely warm summer nights but it sure is electrifying.




So now talking about nightlife, Lemotion and Tonic will be having a SIN TILL LATE party.

Where: Tonic - 69 Long Street, Cape Town

When: 21 Dec 2007

Doors Open - 9pm

Cover Charge - R50


We hope to see you all there for a night of Hip Hop & RnB and of course some amazing Lemotion Cocktails.

No comments: